Quick Answer: How To Fold At Shirt Military Style?
How do Marines fold clothes?
LEARN TO PACK LIKE THE MARINES
- Place t-shirt flat and unfolded.
- Fold underwear in half length-wise, and place on top of shirt below shirt collar.
- Fold the sides of shirt length-wise over the underwear.
- Lay socks flat over shirt sleeves in a crisscross pattern.
- Roll items from collar down.
Does rolling ruin clothes?
Rolling Clothes is Most Compact It also cuts down on creases but makes some items into wrinkly messes. Rolling can be used on small items, especially those made of synthetic fabrics, such as nylon, that are less likely to wrinkle than natural fabrics, such as cotton.