Question: How To Style Bedside Tables?
- 1 How can I make my bedside table look nice?
- 2 What should you put on a bedside table?
- 3 How do I style my nightstand?
- 4 Should a bedside table be higher or lower?
- 5 Do you need two bedside tables?
- 6 How do you style a bedside dresser?
- 7 What do you put on top of a side table?
- 8 How do you style a dressing table?
- 9 What can you put on top of a nightstand to protect it?
- 10 What do you put in a guys nightstand?
- 11 Do you need lamps on both nightstands?
- 12 How do I make my bedside table higher?
- 13 How far should your nightstand be from your bed?
- 14 Can bedside tables be different heights?
How can I make my bedside table look nice?
There’s no right way to style a bedside table but you can make optimal use of the space with these expert design tips.
- Work in groups of three.
- Get the height right.
- Keep it practical.
- Light it up.
- Add fresh flowers.
- Include personal touches.
What should you put on a bedside table?
10 Essentials You Should Always Have on Your Bedside Table
- Add a Bedside Lamp. Rivet Gold Table Lamp.
- Relax with Essential Oils. Vitruvi Stone Diffuser.
- Hit Snooze. Charlie Gold Alarm Clock.
- Make Your Tissues Chicer.
- Stash a Sleep Mask.
- Add a Phone Stand (and Fresh Flowers)
- Use a Catchall Tray.
- Curl Up With a Good Book.
How do I style my nightstand?
How To Style Your Nightstand:
- Start with the 2 basic essentials: a lamp and books. Every nightstand needs lighting and books.
- Add your organic or natural element. I am stickler when it comes to adding a natural element.
- Place a leaning or hanging piece of art / mirror.
- Then add the smalls.
Should a bedside table be higher or lower?
As a general rule of thumb, the top of your nightstand should be level with the top of your mattress, or about 2-4” taller. It’s much easier for somebody to reach above to grab something when they’re laying on the bed, as opposed to reaching below.
Do you need two bedside tables?
You really need two bedside tables if you want to balance the look and aesthetics of your room. A single bedside table can provide focus and accent to a room. Whereas two bedside tables that are of different styles can add a unique look to a bedroom.
How do you style a bedside dresser?
Rules: On top: Keep to two items, vary the scales of those items and always throw in some greenery. On bottom: Three books in corresponding color palettes and in ideally some descending sizes. Add a bowl or small box on top of books if there is enough space between the top book and the bottom of the drawer or shelf.
What do you put on top of a side table?
5 Must-Haves for Your Side Table
- Lighting. Shed some light on it.
- Something to read. Take the books off the shelf and bring them into the room.
- A Favorite Treasure. Put your favorite things on display.
- A little ambiance.
- A Basket or Dish.
How do you style a dressing table?
How to style your dressing table
- Create a focal point. Your dressing table needs something large on the wall to provide a visual balance.
- Incorporate tall items. You should add something tall to stand next to your hanging mirror or artwork.
- Use trays.
- Carefully consider lighting.
- Sit pretty.
- Be inspired.
What can you put on top of a nightstand to protect it?
A protective pad or mat will protect your dresser top from scratches and stains. A glass or acrylic sheet will serve a similar purpose without obscuring the top of your dresser.
What do you put in a guys nightstand?
Lights Out: 15 Nightstand Essentials For Men
- Sun Tzu The Art of War.
- Nearly Natural Agave Plant.
- Mophie Wireless Charge Pad.
- Bull & Stash Market Journal.
- Baxter of California Wood Ash Candle.
- Craighill Nocturn Catch Valet Tray.
- Inventery Mechanical Pen.
- Arne Jacobsen Station Alarm Clock.
Do you need lamps on both nightstands?
As a general rule, you need one nightstand lamp if you’re the only one sleeping in the bed and two if you have a partner. If your bedroom is very large or your mattress is a king, two bedside lamps give better balance, regardless of whether you’re the only one using the room or not.
How do I make my bedside table higher?
Some of the ways to raise your nightstand include:
- Add something on top to make your nightstand higher.
- Use furniture risers on the bottom of your nightstand.
- Use a piece of furniture to raise the nightstand.
- Pay a carpenter to raise it however you like.
How far should your nightstand be from your bed?
Your bedside table should be within reach of your bed. Spacing in a room is important, so it should be at least one or two inches from the side of your bed, level with your mattress, or a few inches taller. However, it can be further depending on your reach and your personal design preferences.
Can bedside tables be different heights?
If a nightstand is too tall for a bed it will be uncomfortable to use and will make reaching for objects when in bed difficult. So you can definitely have two nightstands of differing sizes, shapes, finishes and even heights.