Question: How To Style A Twa?
What is a TWA hair style?
What Is TWA Hair? TWA is a short natural hairstyle with hair length of maximum 2 inches. It’s the style you wear after a big chop resulted usually after heat damage or as a transition from relaxed to natural hair. TWA should never be boring or embarrassing.
How can I make my 4C hair curly?
To make 4C hair curly, the first and most important step is to ensure your 4C hair is well moisturized. After moisturizing, lock in the moisture then proceed to use various curl defining techniques such as twist-out, finger coiling, braid-out and shingling to make the hair curly.
How can I make my 4C hair grow faster?
How to Grow 4c Hair
- #1 Moisturize, Moisturize, and Then Moisturize Some More.
- #2 Skip the Unnatural Stuff.
- #3 Nourish Your Scalp with Vitamin-Rich Food.
- #4 Go Easy on Heat Styling.
- #5 Use Protective Products and Styles.
- #6 Get a Trim.
- #7 Care for Your Scalp.
- Trust MIELLE on Your 4c Hair Growth Journey.
How do you take care of a short 3C hair?
3C Hair Type Care Guide
- Step 1: Wash and condition thoroughly. SULFATE-FREE.
- Step 2: Deep-condition. For Dry Hair.
- Step 3: Choose a curl cream. For Natural Hair.
- Step 4: Apply a curl refresher. It isn’t recommended for curly or natural-textured women to wash their hair daily.