Often asked: How To Style A Tiered Tray?
What can I put on a tiered tray?
There are so many ideas for decor pieces you can add when styling a tiered tray. Here’s a list of ideas for styling tiered trays to get you started:
- small faux or real plants or flowers.
- wood bead garlands.
- small bowls.
- faux fruit or vegetables.
- mini baskets or buckets.
- decorative orbs.
Where does the tiered tray go?
For starters, it is extremely versatile. I use mine in the kitchen, but I’ve seen the trays used in dining rooms, on coffee tables, and even in the bathroom (with candles, lotions, and soaps.) Second, they are so much fun to switch out and decorate for the various seasons and holidays.
How do you fill a tiered tray?
How to Create a Tiered Tray for Holiday Decorating
- 1- Pick up a stacked tray if you don’t already have one. Shop my favorites here!
- 2- Add candles.
- 3- Add flowers.
- 4- Fill glass jars with candy.
- 5- Add figurines and other items.
- 6- Fill in with greenery.
- 7- Add our XOXO cutout painted in tickled pink milk paint.
How do you style a two tier tray?
I always clear my tray totally off before styling each time.
- Step 1: Start with an Anchor Piece: I almost always start with an anchor piece on the bottom level.
- Step 2: Use Greenery: Real or Faux.
- Step 3: Use Stackable Items and Play with Height.
- Step 4: Add Minis For Fun.
- Step 5: Use Repeating Items in Opposition.
Are tiered trays still popular?
Yes they are! As a matter of fact, not only are Farmhouse Styled Tiered Trays still popular, but also anything Farmhouse Styled is pretty much all the rage these days.
What is a tiered tray?
Since a tiered trays don’t have a “backside”, they looks pretty all the way around, which makes them a great choice for places like your kitchen island, dining table, or a coffee table. No matter which side people are viewing them from, there’s something nice to look at.